Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010 Tuesday Night

Let it snow, let it snow let it snow.
It has been snowing since last night and not going to stop until tomorrow morning.

Monday I went to work with the intent of working a long day and getting two day's worth of work completed so I did not have to go into work on Tuesday due to the snow storm heading this way. Like most plans, didn't work out the way I wanted and worked a normal Monday knowing I would have to go into work for a short time on Tuesday to complete the inventories. Unfortunately I can not do the inventory until the guys in the warehouse fill that day/week's products sold at the other locations or used on clients. Since the guys didn't have some areas pulled yet, I would have to go into work and finish the counts Tuesday. Spent Monday night watching TV. Our tenants came down at one point for a beer and to shoot the shit as we say here in Milwaukee. Put both their cars in the garage since I put my BMW at Tony's shop on my way home Monday, got the Tahoe he usually drives, since he would bring home the snow plow from work at the end of his work day. Neither the Tahoe or Plow fit in the garage, the door does not open high enough. So I thought I would be nice and let the tenants park in the garage out of the snow, no sense leaving it empty with a snow storm approaching. Went to bed around 10 PM Monday night. The snow had not yet started.

Today when I got up it was apparent the snow storm had begun. Had a couple inches on the ground at 6 AM this morning. Got showered and off to work so I could do what I had to do and get the heck home. Was home by 11 AM. Finished transferring the information on spreadsheets here at home before sending them to the owner by noon. Made myself some tomato soup for lunch and went out to do the first round of shoveling. Don't be thinking the snow has stopped or will be stopping any time soon. It kept coming all afternoon today. Took an hour nap this afternoon. Fed the dogs. Stella has the runs real bad today. She is not feeling good. Barkley wouldn't eat his food and I ended up putting it up on the counter for him to eat later. About a half hour later I hear this horrible noise in the kitchen to find Stella and Barkley in a dog fight. I had to pull them apart. My heart racing. Gave Stella a big spanking and yelled at her like crazy. I don't care which dog started it, she can do the most damage being a Pitbull to a Beagle. She should have more restraint I figure. No blood or major damage to either one, but this is not allowed in our home. Stella is in the kitchen in a time out right now. Tony is out back with the plow. I have decided to wait until tomorrow to finish my shoveling. It just keeps snowing. Plan on spending most of Wednesday shoveling out from the storm. When all is done we should have about a foot of snow from this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment