Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21, 2010 Sunday Afternoon

Friday I got Jimmy John's lunch for the guys at Tony's shop. Dropped off the food when I picked up Tony for lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch as always. Was funny to hear one of the guys talk about how his boss wanted him to work on a Friday - volunteering- and how he said to his boss that he can not because he loves his lunches with the guys so much. Me too. Still did not feel well on Friday and spent the afternoon napping. Made some leftovers for dinner.

Saturday I was up at 3:30 AM throwing up. Yup, again. For those who read my blog this in a common thing that happens every couple weeks. I am actually getting good at knowing the feeling, getting up, throwing up, cleaning up, and going back to bed. How sad. Went back to sleep for a while but got up early because then the runs set in. Saturday morning was not a fun morning. Tony spent most of the day working on the plumbing in his bathroom while I did a little cleaning and such around the house. Went out to dinner with Tony's sister and boyfriend last night. Had a nice dinner of prime rib. Felt totally bloated and spent the rest of the night with hick ups. In fact I woke up all night having hick ups.

Got up this morning and after reading the Sunday newspaper I made french toast for breakfast. Showered and made Tony come with me to the grocery store, heck, why should I have all the fun? Made some hot ham sandwiches for lunch. Tony just left to fill the truck up with gas since we are expecting another 6 inches of snow tonight and all day Monday. Most likely will take the dogs for a walk and spend the afternoon watching TV with the dogs. Feel much better today. I think the antibiotic is starting to kick in now on the fourth day. My glands are no longer swollen which was my biggest worry the last week. Tomorrow I plan on working my usual Monday and will most likely spend tomorrow night shoveling out from the snow storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment