Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1, 2010 Monday Night

Saturday Tony worked half the day as I cleaned the house. I also had to take Stella in for another blood test to see if her blood platelet count has improved with all the meds she is on. Spent the afternoon catching up on watching show we DVR'd. Saturday night we went to dinner at a past tenant we had new house they now own. Had a very good lasagna dinner and had a couple hours of good conversation and laughs. Got home within 3 hours for Stella.

Sunday we got up and out the house to take Tony's mom to breakfast. Bought our weekly lottery tickets and picked up some prescription for Tony at Walgreens before heading home and spending the rest of the day at home with the dogs. Ended up watching the Grammy Awards last night. Wish Lady Gaga would have won more awards. We did watch a few movies worth mentioning over the weekend. I would recommend Up In The Air with George Clooney, It's Complicated and Hotel For Dogs. All three were good movies.

Today I went to work around 9:30 getting there by 10 AM. Found out soon I had not emailed the correct updated spreadsheet I worked on last week at home to my work address so I could print it out and do the weekly retail inventory. Since I had to call Tony at noon and remind him to go home to let Stella out I had him email it to me while he was home. Got most of the inventory done and used the corrected updated ones to send the owner at the end of today. Worked about 5 and a half hours today. Feeling pretty tired and looking forward to an early night in bed watching TV. The vet did call today and tell us one of Stella's blood test did come back with good results. Her platelet count has gone from 11,000 to 268,000. THIS IS GREAT. We can start to decrease the prednisone now from 2 pills twice daily to 1 pill twice daily. Thank goodness, hopefully this means let water going in and out. Not much else to report and looking forward to doing nothing else tonight. I did make a salad and warmed up some lasagna we got to bring home from Saturday's dinner. Tasted just as good. So now, done for the day and glad.

1 comment:

  1. You will always have good friends that love you!
    With friends you never have to be alone.

    ReplyDelete