Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010 Thursday Morning

Tuesday I worked a few hours at work and then at home. Tony and I went out for $1 tacos for dinner.

Wednesday I spent most of the day just laying around the house listening to music. I am really into Mariah Carey and Lady Gaga these days. Been going back to Mariah's earlier music and really enjoying it from then to her newest CD. Wednesday night Tony and I went to a dinner party at a restaurant called Sabor here in Milwaukee. It was a dinner for the corporate employees which includes me. Very different type of restaurant. If you don't eat meat, it is not the restaurant for you. Waiters walk around with 16 types of meat and steaks that they cut off at the table for you. You have a place setting that you turn to green if you want more meat, and red if your taking a break or do not want any more. It is all you can eat of all the different meats. Of course there was a salad bar and many sides, but the meat is what you go there for. I must admit I have never eaten so much meat in my life in one sitting. I was thinking this morning would be horrible on my digestive system but so far no problems. Actually wondering where all the meat I ate went. Maybe it still is in me. Time will tell. It was really nice. About 20 people. Quite pricey at $48 a person plus the drinks. I am sure the total was in the thousands of dollars for the dinner. I would go again.................if someone else was paying. LOL

This morning I got up a little after 7 AM. Of course Tony was already up and reading the newspaper. Spent the morning placing some orders for work and doing some clean up around the house. Even re-arrange the furniture in the living room for a different look. Thinking when I get the last of my duties done around here I might spend the afternoon napping. Kinda tired today. No plans until tomorrows lunch with the guys. I also made a dental appointment for next week Thursday since I have a tooth infection. I think the tooth will have to be pulled. Man I hate the dentist more than the doctor these days. Was quite different a year ago when I was first diagnosed. Now I am more comfortable, still a little nervous, every time I go to the doctor. I hate the shots at the dentist and getting a tooth pulled will result in shots or a lot of pain. I don't like pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment