Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7, 2010 Sunday Night

Friday Tony and I had lunch with the guys. Enjoyable as always. Dropped him off at his Auto Body Shop and then went to the bank and Walgreen's. Spent the afternoon cleaning and then took a short nap thinking we were going to a fundraiser that night. After Tony got home and I rechecked the fundraiser information I found out it is March 5th, not February 5th. So then I just made some TV dinners and we watch TV that we had DVR'd during the week.

Saturday Tony and I slept in until about 8 AM which is late for us. He is not working this weekend. I made us a big eggs, bacon and muffin breakfast. We went to State Fair Park in the afternoon to a Pet Show. All the rescues, food makers, breeders, humane societies and lots of dogs. We go every year. I love seeing all the dogs and getting all the free samples of food for the dogs. Got home early in the afternoon and Tony and I laid down for a while prior to going to a dinner party at one of the couple's house's we have lunch on Friday's with. Was a dinner party of six. Had a great time. I gotta tell you, the guys/friends I have met since last year that have helped me through this have become really close friends. I am fortunate to have met such a nice group of guys. I know they would be there for me as I for them if the time came. One silver lining in all this HIV crap. Had a great dinner and then home by 10 PM. Went to bed shortly there after.

This morning we read the morning paper, did a little cleaning and then Tony and I headed to the grocery store to do some food shopping. Bought food and lottery tickets for the week. We won $2 this week. It cost $15 a week for the tickets we buy. Been buying the same numbers for over 15 years now, our numbers have got to hit soon. Made some lunch and then saw Tony sleeping on the couch so I went to the bed, dogs all followed, and soon Tony, and we napped the afternoon away. The Super Bowl is on right now. I did turn it for about 30 seconds on the TV. Hey I am gay, not a football fan or sports fan of any kind. Now we are just watching more TV we DVR'd during the week. Have to make a quick supper soon. Have a pre made salad and making some Pizza Rolls. That's it for dinner tonight. Sounds like we are going to get hit with a big snow storm starting late Monday night and all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Could be up to 10 inches. I am thinking of just putting in a long day tomorrow and calling it a week. I am much more cautious now since my diagnosis and do not put myself in jeopardy any more dangerously if it can be avoided. I can avoid going to work in a snow storm, so I will not go and just stay home. So I might just work Monday all day and get two days work done in one long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment