Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010 Wednesday Night

Went to work on Tuesday for a couple hours. Came home and spent the afternoon napping. By the time I got up I did not feel well at all. My glands are swollen, my ears and face itch, my sinus's and face are killing me. Made a quick dinner and went to bed to watch TV by 9 PM.

Today I woke up not feeling much better but wanted to go into work and put in a couple hours rearranging some areas of the warehouse. Worked about 4 hours and came home exhausted. Took another nap this afternoon and woke up feeling not much better. Loaded up on some cold pills and started an antibiotic hopefully to get a handle on this before it gets any worse. My biggest fear is ending up in the hospital. Going to bed soon to watch American Idol and then go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Stella still has the runs even though she has not gotten at a plant now since Sunday. Not sure what else to do. She is eating her rice and hamburger and is ALWAYS hungry. She always wants food and is getting on my nerves. It is like she has a tape worm or something, which will be asked on Saturday with her next scheduled vet appointment. Tomorrow I am not going to work. I have a board meeting for ARCW in the afternoon. Other than that I plan on laying low and getting healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment