Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, 2010 Thursday Morning

Reaching the end of my rope and it is only 8:30 AM.

Monday I worked my usual day doing inventories all day at the warehouse. Came home exhausted and not feeling well at all. Made a doctor appointment for Tuesday at 5 PM. Made some soup and sandwiches for dinner. Tony and I went to bed by 8:30 PM we both were so tired.
Tuesday I worked a few hours at the warehouse and a couple hours at home prior to going to the doctor. Was told there is a lot of the same going around. Face and sinus hurts, tired, glands swollen, and just feel like crap. Was given a few sinus samples and prescriptions if they work and I want more. Stopped off at McDonald's and picked up some dinner for Tony and I and was home by 7 PM. We watched a little TV and then went to bed around 9 PM.

Wednesday I woke up feeling pretty good. The sinus pill XYZAL seems to be working well. I was told it might make me sleepy. Well, everything always has the reverse effect on me. If I take a night time med I am up all night and can not sleep. If I take something that is to make me drowsy it always is like taking a speeder. Felt so good I went into work again at one of the other locations to do a project. Stopped off at a few stores on the way to pick up some supplies and needs for the various departments. Worked about 4 hours and came home about 2 PM. It was snowing very hard by this time. We ended up getting about 6 inches in all by dinner time. About 3 PM I was working on the computer when I turned around to see Tony standing behind me with a puppy in a blanket in his arms. I said 'what the heck is that?' 'Well the neighbor at his shop has all these puppies and they gave this one to me', Tony tells me. I asked him what the hell he was thinking. He then said 'I named him Bo'. What the heck? I don't need or want another dog much less a 10 week old puppy that is not potty trained, has had no shots or neutered, much less who knows if he has flees or worms. What the hell is he thinking? Got the puppy introduced to the other 4 dogs. Stella was very good with him. She has had puppies in the past herself so she should and does know how to be with a puppy. With that said I can not just throw a new dog in the mix since Stella is a Pitbull and could do damage. About a half hour later Tony said 'gotta go back to work' and out the door he was leaving me with this puppy. Tried to get some more work done around the house prior to Tony coming home. Not much luck with watching the interaction with the other dogs and waiting for it to pee or poop in the house. Again, what the hell was Tony thinking? Tony got home and in the house around 6 PM after plowing the alley and then had to jump in the shower because we had Broadway Tickets to the play Grease here in Milwaukee. Locked the puppy (Bo) in a small cage and went to the play. Bo was not happy being put in a cage. The play was good. Got home to the cage filled with poop and the puppy needing another bath. Oh, forgot to mention. When I brought up the flee topic Tony said to me 'not to worry, I took him to the groomer this afternoon and had his toe nails cut as well as a flee bath prior to bringing him home'. What the hell? Sorry if I sound bitter but I work half time from home. Tony is out the door at 7 AM and doesn't get home until 6 PM. The little time he is home he is usually sleeping on the couch, so who do you think this puppy training is going to fall down on? ME! I have enough on my plate with working, keeping healthy physically and mentally, as well as taking care of the entire household. Did I mention the washing machine is going to need replacing very soon. It makes a horrible noise the entire time running. I do a load of laundry a day around here. Did I mention Tony tore out the sink and plumbing in his bathroom working on it last weekend so now there is only one bathroom and the other looks like a disaster area? Did I mention I want to work more hours outside the house? I could go on and on. Plus the fact a puppy is more adoptable than an older dog. An older dog is house trained. If we had room for another dog I would have rather gotten one that no one else would want rather than one that is adoptable, very cute, and would find a home. So yes, I am bitter right now. Went to bed around 11 PM last night. Bo snuggled in Tony arms all night until morning.

When I woke up at 5 AM this morning and reached over to pet the puppy I put my arm right through the pee that the dog was nice enough to leave on the bed during the night. What a wonderful way to start the day. Got everyone off the bed and pulled all the bedding apart to bring it to the washing machine that is in pieces because Tony is 'fixing it'. Jeez. So as I fed the dogs and then got out to shovel the snow that came yesterday that still needed to be shoveled he put the washing machine back together. I can not go without it. If it makes noise, loud noise, so be it, it is better than no washing machine at all. I told Tony before he went to work I was not happy with the new addition to the house and thought it was very unfair to expect me to have to take care of it on top of all I have on my plate. His response was 'if your not adult and grown up enough to take care of a puppy, I will drop him off at the shelter'. Is that fair? I didn't ask for a puppy. We already have 4 dogs. So now Tony is at work. The usual people I would vent to are at work or not home so that is the reason I am laying it all on you. I have cleaned up two mistakes already in the house from the puppy. Guess I am home for the day doing laundry, cleaning and hopefully getting a couple house of work on the computer accomplished today. Anyone want a puppy? Here is a picture of him.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO selfish of him! If I were you, I would get rid of the puppy toute suite. Find a home for him. You can't deal with that! You have FAR TOO MANY dogs as it is! Honestly, that is ridiculous. Tell him to find a home for it, because you are not keeping it. And do NOT back down.

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete