Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony soon left for work.  The new windows upstairs were to be installed today and should have arrive between 8 and 10 AM.  They arrived by 8:30 AM but after they looked over all the windows and what they had to do they went out to their van and made a very loud phone call and then came back in to tell me that someone measured wrong and they don't have anything that would fit in the window holes and supplies to finish the job.  WTF?  Feldco came out and gave me the estimate, came out a week later to take measurements again, and today the windows were to be installed.  I have had Wasco and Window World windows put in the house and never had a problem like this.  I am still waiting on the company to call me to reschedule and get the job done.  I paid them more than half for the project already.  Went for a nice long walk along the river trails stopping at some points to just sit back and think.  Not feeling 'complete' lately.  That's a good word.  I feel like something is missing.  I think I need to get out and find something outside the house so I feel needed and have a purpose.  Going to look into volunteering somewhere if I can find somewhere close to home.  Feeling mad at the world.  Maybe it is the economy and what is happening in Washington, or all the crap people have been dumping on Tony and I lately, not sure, but something is not good and I am not as happy as I feel I could be.  I don't need anything material, I need a purpose and feel needed I think.  I know I am rambling, but that is why I have this blog.  Took Bo to get his nails trimmed this afternoon and heard him crying in the back room for 10 minutes.  Vet tech said Bo even nipped him once and marked it on his chart.  Might need a muzzle next time.  Bo is such a baby and cried the entire ride to the vet and it is only a mile away from home.  Making a frozen Lasagna for supper with garlic bread and salad.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR as the box records tonight's TV. 
I also still have this wedding proposal hanging over my head to Tony.  I wish I could come up with something and just get it over with.   I am not good at keeping secrets and I keep looking at this envelope with the airline and hotel information in it waiting to be handed to Tony so he can sign the Intention To Marry form.
It was 70 degrees today in Milwaukee and sunny.  It has been like this for a long time and I should be reminded of this nice weather in the middle of Winter.  Should last a couple more days before it gets a bit colder daily and Winter gets a little closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment