Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October 2, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV and deleted Marvels of Shield and The Goldberg's from my DVR record schedule.  Just did not like either show so they are the first to go off the record schedule.  I gave them both two shows and didn't like either episode.  Went to sleep around 10 PM after watching Lucky 7 on TV.  I do like this show but I fear it will not last due to bad ratings.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and watching CNN news.  Went grocery shopping around 10 AM stopping at McDonald's for 2 steak egg burritos.  Around 1 PM I went for a nice long walk along the river trails.  Tony will be home soon to shower and then go meet his sister and sister in law for supper at a local bar a couple blocks down the street.  Will then spend the rest of the night watching TV from the DVR before going to bed.  Was in the 70s and sunny today in Milwaukee.  Started out in the 40s but quickly got nice outside.  I do love Fall and Spring.  I think I am going to book the flight tomorrow for the March wedding.  Everything else seemed to fall into place and I have no excuse not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment