Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 22, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

So around 4:30 PM yesterday I go upstairs to see if we are still on for Lasagna since she just asked us the prior day.  I wanted to make sure before I made a huge salad for the four of us.  She opens the door and no food made or cooking.  I asked her if we were still on for supper and she said 'sure, I was just on my way to the store to buy the stuff and then I will make it'.  I looked at her and said that since it is already past 4:30 PM I did not see time to make it today since prepare and cooking time would be more than an hour or so?  We ended up agreeing to put it off and do it another time.  What a nut job.  I swear she is bi polar or something is wrong with her.  Who forgets they invited some one for dinner the day before?  Ended up making salads and a frozen pizza for supper.  Spent the night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle before doing the lovin thing and going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  About 8 AM I was about to get into the shower because I had a 10:30 AM dental appointment.  The phone rang and this appointment I have been waiting for to get a cavity fixed six months now, canceled due to the dentist being sick.  This happens more than you would want it to at ARCW.  I know it is very inexpensive dentistry but it seems they cancel almost every other appointment the day of for some reason or another.  Was not happy and needed to rethink my day.  Showered and headed out the door by 10 AM and went to McDonald's for some breakfast and then Big Lots for some curtains for the new hallway window.  Figured if I didn't find anything at Big Lots I would break down and go across the street to Walmart.  Found the perfect rod and sheers for the window.  Bought a couple other items and stopped off at Tony's shop to say hi.  Made dinner plans with his employee / nephew for Thursday night so we can start him getting to know the dogs so we can go away for the wedding or anything else before then.  Didn't stay long and headed home to put up the sheers.  They look great.  Was happy with my purchase.  Spent the day doing things around the house.  It was in the 20s this morning when we got up and only got to 42 degrees today in Milwaukee.  Cloudy and cold.  Winter is going to be here in no time.  Making spaghetti for supper with some salads and bread.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR as the machine records tonight's shows.  Downloaded the new Katy Perry CD today and listening to it now.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment