Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Before I write a new post I always check the blog and the prior posts to see if there are any comments.  Had to shake my head today when I saw I did not post yesterday.  Trying to think what I was doing later in the afternoon that made me forget to post.  Drawing a blank.  Wow, that kind of scares me.  Anyway.  I went to Walgreen's, the post office and then to Pick N Save in Shorewood in the morning.  Put a coat of stain on the tenants new living room and bedroom window frames in the afternoon.  Will need another coat or two.  Got a note on the mailbox later in the day that our water would be turned off due to maintenance starting at 8 AM Thursday because of the construction project across the street.  Made some canned stew, a couple bagels and salads for supper.  Spent last night watching TV from the DVR and Law And Order SVU before going to bed and watching CSI in bed under the covers with Tony and the dogs.  Went to sleep after the local news.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Got the morning routine done early and was in the shower by 7:30 AM due to the water being turned off by 8 AM according the notice we got yesterday.  Water was off by 8:30 AM and did not come on until 3:30 PM this afternoon.  Went to my monthly client advisory board meeting with the AIDS resource center here in Milwaukee.  Picked up my monthly HIV meds and food at the pantry after the meeting.  Spent the afternoon watching the city workers work on the water out in front of the house.  Even thought the water just went on a little while ago there is still a crew outside working.  I heard they did not get done what they needed due to a city mistake marking a house's water, so we might have to go through this again tomorrow or another day.  Making hamburgers, mac n cheese and salads for supper tonight.  Tonight I think we will watch the first two episodes of American Horror Story that are on the DVR since the neighbor wants to talk to me about this season and the storyline.  Drizzled most of today and only go to the mid 50s.  I still don't feel so good and can't wait to go to bed tonight.  If it were 10 PM I would be happy to go to sleep right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment