Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Yesterday flew by very fast.  I did take a nice long walk through the river trails in the afternoon.  In fact I was standing under the Locust Street bridge on the river bank when a huge coyote walked past me about 25 feet from me.  I watched it and didn't move.  I have never seen a coyote in the trails but heard that they have been seen.  It was bigger than a large German Shepherd dog.   I waited for a while before heading farther down the trail and the coyote followed me for a while up on the hill.  At one point I was talking on the phone to Tony telling him about the coyote and it was sitting there scratching and looking right at me.  Finished my walk and came home.  Wished I had my camera on me.  Made an Oncore dinner for supper last night and spent the night watching the CBS TV line up.  Did not watch them too good because Tony finally, 50 days after his accident, got hold of the police office from the scene to find out why we still can not get a copy of the accident report through our insurance company.  They have requested it three times and paid for it.  The police officer pulled up the report while Tony and him were on the phone and we could not believe he had the nerve to admit he does not see anywhere on the report that any tickets or citations were issued even through she didn't have a valid driver license or insurance.  WTF?  What did we wait for the cops for then?  She turned in front of Tony going through a green light with no insurance and no drivers license and doesn't get any ticket of any kind?  We were both up pacing the house for hours last night we were so upset.  This will not have to go on our insurance and it will go up being the sixth one in 2 years. None our fault and every one the other had no insurance. 

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work by 7:30 AM.  Went to Pick N Save and got into an argument with the lady in front of me as the clerk cut out each and every coupon for her because she was too lazy to do it herself.  It did not go well at all.  I spoke my mind and she went off on me.  Didn't end well at all and she said she was calling the police.  I left as she was taking down my license number.  I am really getting tired of people and the government acting like jerks.  When you call people out on their bad behavior they turn it around on you.  Went for a nice long walk this afternoon.  It is 70 degrees today and was in the 50s when we got up.  Sunny and very nice outside.  I think we will go out for burgers and drinks tonight.  I need a drink, or two. 


  1. So you got yourself, the lady with the coupons, the clerk and anyone else within earshot upset over what?? A 5 minute delay? Did you ever think that this woman may have severe arthritis, parkinsons over some other condition that makes using scissors difficult? You really have no right to go off on people like this. You have NO CLUE what was going on in that woman's life today. Remember, Dave----Karma; what goes around comes around. Take a deep breath and be grateful and not hateful.

  2. Trust me on this one, this one time...........there was nothing wrong with this lady except laziness.