Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Windows were done being installed around 5 PM.  They turned out great and I love them.  It is nice to spend a big chunk of money and be happy with what you paid for.  The windows will add value to the house and make the upstairs apartment look even bigger.  Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Castle before going to sleep.

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Still not feeling very well today and I definitely have a cold.  Put a coat of stain on the new back hallway window frame and painted the new kitchen window frame with white mildew paint.   Got two coats on the windows by noon.  Went to Home Depot around noon and bought the tenants a new dining room light since the one they had they broke the pull string part and now it does not work turn on.  More than just the string and must be the pulley part in the light.  Bought them a nice light and also a can of stain for the bedroom and living room windows that will match the wood work in those rooms.  I will stain them tomorrow or the next day.  Took a nice two hour nap this afternoon but woke up even feeling worse.  Going to be an early night to bed tonight.  I did manage to put the last coat of paint on the kitchen window and one more coat of stain on the hallway window.  I will have to put one more coat of stain on the hallway window frame tomorrow and then that window and the kitchen window, will be completely stained or painted, and finished.  I stopped at Wendy's on my way home from Home Depot and bought a small chili and French fries.  Making a can of beef stew and bagels with some salads for supper.  I will most likely just eat the salad since I am not hungry and honestly just want to go to bed.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR since it is piling up and we have over 40 shows now on the DVR to watch.  Rained most of today.  A light rain and was in the 50s.  Didn't bother me much since I was working inside and felt sick today anyway.  More rain tomorrow I think.  I feel sick.  I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment