Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10, 2009 Friday Morning

This week flew by. Wednesday I spent the day painting the house and turning over the deck boards on the new deck since not only have the boards shrank and left gaps, they buckled the wrong way. So I had to unscrew and flip each deck board. By Wednesday night I was exhausted. Ten foot long boards two inches thick and 12 inches wide are very heavy to move around.

Thursday I put in about 5 hours at work. Had a good day cleaning the boss's office. Or at least trying to make a dent. Plan on spending all day continuing to clean and organize her office. Did a lot of heavy lifting of boxes and product. When I got home yesterday I was exhausted. I was too tired to even think about going out to dinner so I made dinner. About a half hour after eating we realized that Bastille Days is in Downtown Milwaukee. Always a great 'men' fest. The first night they have the 3 mile race. Over 4000 people run the race. Always fun to watch. So I got the strength to go to the festival for a couple hours last night because the weather does not look good for going tonight. Looks like rain and storms tonight from 5 PM to 10 PM.

Have to go grocery shopping this morning, lunch with the guys, hopefully nap this afternoon since I am still so beat from the last two days of work. Tonight we will hopefully stay home and enjoy the thunder storms. Saturday we have Tony's family pool party. Always a fun event. So much food your stomach hurts from all the eating.

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer. It is about half over.

No comments:

Post a Comment