Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009 Thursday Night

Got thru my 'dark' spell yesterday by dinner time. When Tony got home he showered and we went to the Solid Gold McDonald's on the south side for their Wednesday night car show. Ate dinner there also. Got home and after a little TV went to bed. Was so tired.

This morning I got up feeling much better than yesterday. I still as the day went on could feel myself slipping. Might have to consider going back to my weekly counseling if this continues. Went to my monthly board meeting at ARCW this afternoon. Warmed some left overs for dinner and now just watching TV. I am hoping the next couple days will help my mood. Tomorrow should be a good day. Lunch with the guys is always fun. Then tomorrow night we are going on a friends boat out on Lake Michigan to watch the Italian Fest Fireworks that night. I always enjoy going out on their boat. I can relax and do nothing. Nothing. Just enjoy the ride and view of the Milwaukee Harbor. We will most likely go down the river and dock the boat and eat, then back to the festival grounds to watch the night time fireworks. Saturday we have Tony's nephew's wedding and reception. Sunday we have tickets to go to Italian Fest at the Milwaukee Lakefront. So as you can see it will be a busy weekend.

Never had a chance to even lay down today. I hope I sleep good tonight. I am exhausted.

Jo, thanks for the encouragement. Sometimes I just need a kick in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment