Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12, 2009 Sunday Night

I guess the fact the days are racing past and I find myself not posting as much means either I am keeping busy or dead tired from keeping busy, either way it means I am living right?

Friday afternoon we had the usual lunch with the guys. Spent the afternoon doing a little cleaning and resting since I was so tired on Friday from working Thursday. I am so amazed how exhausted I am all the time. Picked a big bowl of blackberries from the yard. Friday night the weather was great so Tony and I went back to Bastille Days downtown Milwaukee. Walked around once and we both were so tired and our feet hurt so we called it an early night. I did make blackberry jam with 4 cups of the blackberries. It was my first time making blackberry jam. It turned out very good. Will make more in the coming days since I have most of it away to neighbors.

Saturday Tony went into work at 7 AM to try to finish a customers car. He was home by 11 AM but the car was still not finished. Typical. Oh well. We were out the door by 11:30 AM to go to Tony's side of the family pool party about 45 minutes north of Milwaukee. I usually really look forward to this once a year event because it is the rare time I can go swimming. They have a huge heated pool. The pool temp was 90 degrees. Perfect. The weather was in the 80s and sunny so it was a perfect day if you can do sun. I now can not so I limited my time in the pool and spent most of my time in the shade talking with Tony's family. I even wore a tshirt when I was swimming to stay out of the sun and not burn. Learned my lesson the last time I was in the sun too long and spent the next week itching. Tony spent a big part of the afternoon in the pool with the kids having a ball. Ate way too much food and had no room for the endless table of deserts. So I took a selection of them home. Still in the frig as of this writing. By the time we got home close to 7 PM Saturday night and I got the dogs fed and house stuff done we both were exhausted. Picked more blackberries in the yard. We didn't even watch the 10 PM news. Lights out and to bed. I just wish I would have slept better. For as exhausted as I am from pushing myself through each day you would think I would sleep better at night.

Woke up today with major stomach problems from all the crap I ate the day before at the pool party. Took a bunch of stomach pills and by the time we left the house I was feeling slightly better. Managed to make pancakes with fresh picked blackberries from the yard for breakfast. They were soooo good. A little after 12 PM today we both pushed ourselves to meet my parents downtown the the Great Milwaukee Circus Parade. Seen it many times. It is quite the event. A parade down through the streets of Milwaukee of all the circus animals and wagons from the biggest circus in the country. The Great Circus Museum is located in Baraboo Wisconsin. All the great circus wagon go there to die, so to speak, before they are restored in all their beauty. Had fun with mom and dad. Sometimes have to wonder who the kid is and who the parents are when I listen to their so called problems. At times I wish I could tell them my status but it would be a burden they do not need to have. Got home in time to pick some more black berries, clean up the yard and feed the dogs. Now we are both just relaxing on the couch, well me at the computer right now. The couch will be soon. I hope to get a good night's sleep tonight. I am just exhausted. I must say. I am doing most I would do before I was given my AIDS diagnosis and the meds I take daily, the only difference is I have to push and drag myself through the day to complete it all. My energy level is so low.

Monday I hope to work about 5 hours during the day cleaning the owners office. It still won't be done or close to done after another day tomorrow cleaning it. At least 10 months or more of everything has piled up in her office. It has to be sorted, filed, discarded, etc. Each and every piece of paper, file, folder, or piece of mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment