Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009 Tuesday Night

Kali is doing much better. She is not out of the woods yet because we do not even know what could have triggered this. Her poop is still very runny but at least the blood in the stools stopped today. The antibiotic must be doing what it should do. I have been feeding her rice and hamburger meat. She seems a lot stronger but sleeps a lot. Still giving her a lot of love.

Monday I worked about 7.5 hours between at work and at home. Got a huge chunk of a project completed. Made spaghetti for dinner and thought I would sleep like a baby. Wrong. Was either too hot or too cold. Tony was restless last night also all night.

Today I worked about 5 hours and then got some stuff done around the house. Tony, Stella and I went to the Tuesday night car show. No food being served tonight at the car show. So we drove the the Colver's we know also has a car show and that way we can get burgers and ice cream. Stella was a good girl at both car shows and enjoyed the food and ice cream. Not much on TV tonight so we are watching the daily soap we DVR, One Life To Live. Been watching this show for 32 years. Usually catch up watching the weeks worth on the weekends.

Tomorrow I have to go in and do some more work. Then I am done for the week. Have a lot to do around the house. Feeling good emotionally and physically. Still exhausted and always feeling tired, but getting on with life and getting what I need to accomplish accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear she is a bit better. I will keep her in my prayers. Hope to hear she is even stronger and all better in your next post. I am so glad she has such wonderful Dads who love her and take such good care of her.

    When she is up to it you could give her a little plain yogurt with her food, it helps dogs just like it helps us when we are on antibiotics. Give that little angel a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete