Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2, 2009 Thursday Night

Spent most of the day on Wednesday in bed or just laying around the house. I had no energy and just felt tired. Slept most of the day. Didn't even go to a meeting in the afternoon or evening because I had no strength or desire to do so. Very surprised and hope it is not because I am not ready to return to work like I did the day before. Felt like I was back in February, the way I felt.

Woke up today feeling much better. Was very happy to feel better since our nephew was delivered to our back door around 10 AM this morning. Took him to the pet store and then Tony's auto body shop to see Tony and pick up Stella and bring her home. Tommy and I then went to see the new Transformer movie at the movie theaters. Was OK. Not my choice but then again I went for the kid. Went to a funeral tonight and made an appearance. Then stopped off at an A&W Restaurant for dinner. Came home and picked a family movie none of us had seen before.............Marley and Me. Cried like a baby at the end. Had to put four dogs down in my last 10 years and not one was fun. Brought back some sad memories. Everyone is about ready to bed. Wanted to get a quick post out there. Tomorrow Tony is off work. We will have lunch with the guys along with Tommy and then go to a movie and then bowling at night. We have him until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment