Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7, 2009 Tuesday Night

Time sure flies.

Monday I got up early and got as much as possible done around the house and was off to put in some hours at work. Got there by 9 AM and worked for about five hours including some computer time at home putting the counts I had taken on a spreadsheet. Took an hour nap and then made burgers on the grill for dinner. Tony watched the Monday CBS TV lineup, I sat outside on the deck most of the night enjoying the beautiful night. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Today I got up and got most of the household chores completed and then went outside to paint a small part of the house that was the next to be painted. Was a small area but it all needs to get done. Slowly, I might have it done by the end of the summer. Today it was in the 70s so it was perfect weather for painting. Got the painting done by noon and then turned on the TV and watched the Michael Jackson funeral. Was a nice funeral. His kids are so cute. Whoever the father is, he must be a handsome man. The daughters final words brought tears to my eyes. Sat outside a little listening to Michael Jackson's Number Ones on CD. When Tony got home he showered and we took Stella with us to the Tuesday Harley Davidson Car Show. It was a big show tonight due to the fantastic weather. Stella was an angel. She and I walked around the sides mostly in the grass and let Tony look at the cars. It was so cute how she always kept an eye on her other daddy. Came home and watched America's Got Talent, tonight America didn't. I am hoping this NBC special on Michael is the last of him I will need for a while. Have a feeling we haven't heard the last of this story. Will be interesting to see all the unreleased material that comes out in the next year with his name on it. What a loss of talent.

Wednesday I might go to work for a while. If I don't go in to work I will continue with an area of the house and the painting of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment