Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5, 2009 Sunday Night

Last night I think I had the most romantic 4th Of July fireworks ever. Last night I took the chair cushions and a blanket and of course Tony up to the second floor deck and watched the neighborhood fireworks from the park a block away in each others arms. Was a very nice fireworks show. Being a gay couple you can not hug that much in public during a fireworks display. Last night, just the two of us, watching the fireworks in each others arms was like heaven. I know Tony was done about 5 minutes into the display but he managed to put on a smile and hug me for the entire 25 minute show. Not bad. He is not much of the romantic, at least not anymore. I think he was for the first two dates till I gave him what he wanted, if you know what I mean. After that the romance seems to fade when they know they don't have to 'work' for it anymore. I should have held out longer. LOL.
Went to bed shortly after watching the other firework shows in the distant horizon.

Got up this morning and made breakfast for us. Tony left the house by 10:30 AM to help his brother move to a new house. I was out the door shortly after that to go grocery shopping since I didn't get to go on Friday because of having the nephew. Bought way to much fruit. It all looks so good when in season like now. Took down the pool I set up in the back yard because our tenants gave us 30 days notice they will be moving. Want the back yard to look respectable and not like white trash. Put an ad in craigslist the other day and already have gotten many responses. I do not want to show the apartment till the tenants move out since we will be painting then entire apartment as well as putting new carpet throughout. We have a much better chance of getting the $825 per month we are asking if it is in tip top shape. Took a little nap this afternoon and when I got up I got as much done as possible before Tony got home. Made a nice TBone steak on the grill with corn on the cob and rolls for dinner. Just having a quite night of TV. Tony is already snoring on the couch. Hope to go in and do a little work tomorrow for about 5 hours or so. Hope I feel up to it when I wake up. I never know from day to day. These last two days I feel like I am on the verge of getting a sinus infection and am very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment