Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1, 2009 Wednesday Morning

July already, jeez. Time sure goes by fast. Summer will be over soon.

Got up Tuesday morning and went to my therapist appointment. She released me from her care for now so I can take a break from therapy for the summer. I explained to her I still have other groups that I can go to for support if needed but am so busy scheduling a weekly appointment with her eats into my schedule and I don't get as much out of the therapy as I needed back months ago. I feel much stronger mentally. After I got home from my therapist appointment I went into work for about three hours. Did some heavy cleaning and inventories. I was exhausted after just 3 hours of working, but it felt good. Was again good to see people I worked with for over 4 1/2 years. I got many hugs and was told countless times 'I am so glad your back'. Nice to hear because I know they mean it. Got home around 4 PM and shortly there after my brother, who is in town with his partner, called because they were driving by Milwaukee on their way back from a day trip to Northern Wisconsin and asked to have dinner. So Tony and I went out to a local Italian Restaurant for dinner. Got home and chatted for a while till they left to continue their journey. Found out my sister is moving from Chicago to St Louis in a month with her husband's transfer. This did not make my mother happy at all. Told my sister she has to do what is right for her family first. About 9 PM last night out of nowhere I got the cold chills. Ended up in bed just shivering and felt like I was convulsing. Was not fun. I was so cold. The two times I got up during the night I hardly finished peeing when the cold chills hit again. Spent the night sweating and not sleeping well. Hope I did not catch something. Usually when I get these cold chills it is just a matter of time till I get sick. Seems to always be the first sign something is not right. Today I woke up very tired from the bad night's sleep and very cold. Planning on spending the day very low key. In fact I think I am going back to bed after this posting. I can not afford to get sick yet. My TCell count is not high enough. Hopefully I did not over do it working yesterday the few hours I worked or catch a cold from someone being in public with people. Tomorrow Tony and I get our nephew till Saturday so I can not get sick. Will write more later. Going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment