Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009 Monday Night

Met my past employer this afternoon at my past place of employment. Spent a few hours there walking around seeing people I worked with and getting a sense of what I would be in for if I came back to work. I definitely could keep busy and go back full time. I do not have the energy for that honestly. I am trying to pull back on the reins a bit here and not dive in so fast. I said I would start back next week Monday for a few hours. When I got home I was very exhausted. finished cleaning the house from the weekend and made lasagna for dinner. Tony is asleep snoring on the couch already and it is only a little past 8:30 PM. I have a therapist appointment tomorrow, one of my last for a while. I feel mentally strong enough plus I have many other outlets if needed. Might even go in to work a few hours tomorrow afternoon if I am not getting the nephew till later in the day. Until then.............

No comments:

Post a Comment