Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009 Monday Morning

Had a good weekend. The weather was great here in Milwaukee all weekend. Friday night we did stay in. Made salad and a Cornish hen for dinner. Saturday, since it was so nice outside, we took a drive in the afternoon along the Milwaukee lake front in the 65 Cadillac Convertible. We stopped off at Tony's sisters house to see her new puppy. Saturday night we went out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant for dinner and watched TV the rest of the night. Sunday was so nice again. I bit cooler than the days before. But great weather. Tony and I took Tony's mother out for breakfast and then headed to Tony's brother's house for a rummage sale he was having. Came home and hung out at home for a while with the dogs enjoying the nice weather. Took Barkley and Stella for a drive in the afternoon around the lake front and took them for a short walk in the park. Got home around dinner time on Sunday and made a frozen pizza. Watched a couple episodes of season 4 of Weeks and the first 3 episodes of Nurse Jackie. I like the show Nurse Jackie. I can relate and like her way of her nursing. Got to bed around 10 PM Sunday night.

Today I got just about everything done around the house and in time I will call my past boss and see what time she would like to meet today at the south location to finalize what I would do if I came back to work in a limited way. Should be interesting to walk around the building I took care of for over 4 years of employment. Tuesday we are getting Tony's nephew for the week. Been thinking of things to keep him busy till he leaves on Saturday. Four days with the kid will be fun but exhausting. I think we will go to the Milwaukee County Zoo one day, a movie another day, and hopefully Tony is taking Friday off for the holiday and we can do something the three of us all day. I am sure we will all go bowling one day also since Tommy loves to go bowling with his Uncle Dave and Tony. Beautiful day again here in Milwaukee. High 70s and low 80s all this week, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment