Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23, 2009 Tuesday Night

Hot Humid Horrible. Was in the 90s today here in Milwaukee. Very humid. Heat index over 100 degrees and heat warning here all day. Tomorrow it is suppose to be even hotter. Guess Gore was right. Did a little trimming of the grass early this morning before it got too hot. Moved very slowly around the house even with the central air conditioning on. You can still just feel the humidity. Went outside as little as possible. Did a lot of resting in between each task. Drove to Walgreen's, stuck my hand in the pool which is still to cold, and picked up dog poop outside. That was it until Tony came home from work and we went to a car show as the sun was setting at the Harley Davidson Museum. You would think it would have gotten some what cooler with the sun setting but no, now there is no breeze and hotter than hell. Came home from the car show and took a second shower for the day. Watching America's Got Talent on NBC. I do like this show. Liked it when Jerry Springer hosted better. DVR'ing a show on History Channel I was told was very good. It is called Life After People. Was told by a neighbor to watch because she thought it was one of the best shows she has seen in memory. So I am passing it along. I am sure it is shown many times on the History Channel. Tomorrow I am meeting with my past boss and seeing her dog Molly. Should be tearful and well worth the wait. Will be interesting to see if the dog remembers me after 10 months. Tomorrow night we have tickets to see the Broadway Play Chorus Line at the PAC here in Milwaukee. Seen it many times, even the TV version. Always enjoyable to sit back and watch. Should be a good show. Till then.............

No comments:

Post a Comment