Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10, 2009 Wednesday Night

Got up this morning around 7 AM. Got everything done around the house by 8:30 and was outside painting. Got the area above the kitchen sliding doors painted today on the first floor. Worked on the painting till about 1:30 and then I showered and got Stella to her vet appointment at 3 PM for hopefully her last blood test. After I got her home I touched up a little of the painting from this morning and after Tony got home we went to a local restaurant for cheap burgers. After dinner I went to my Wednesday night HIV meeting. Five of us where there tonight.

I am so excited. Last night when I was flipping through the channels to see what was on TV I found on Chiller TV that they are showing the complete season of Invasion. Some of you might remember this show. It was on after Lost the first season that Lost was on TV. I LOVED THIS SHOW. The final season final, which was not planned as being the last show, was just awesome. This show should have never been canceled. All the main actors have gone on to more TV shows. Basically the premise of the show was about a small town somewhere down south that had a hurricane. During the hurricane these fish like aliens took over people when they where in the water or go in the water still. The alien takes over your body and some people change for the better, some for the worse. Some people in this small town are figuring out that some people are just not the same since the hurricane. The series is about finding the answers and how involved the government is on this alien take over. On the final episode shown, the aliens had gathered thousands of people together like something out of the holocaust and were forcing them into the water as these aliens in the water took over the people's bodies. It sounds cornier than it was. I think I bitch for months about this show being canceled didn't I Jack? Anyway they are showing the complete season this week on Chiller TV. If you get Chiller TV on AT&T either watch it or DVR it. They are showing three episodes a night and the story is just beginning. Chiller shows the three nightly episodes twice each night this week. I will be watching the complete season or DVD'ing it this week. This show is so good, should never have been canceled.

1 comment:

  1. Oh heavens .. do I remember you whining about the cancellation of 'Invasion' ;) .. So glad that you are able to watch it again .. I remember how much you enjoyed the show .. now lets talk about the comment "Tony and I went out for some cheap burgers" .. Dave, Dave, DAAAAVE!!! .. Start putting NUTRIENTS into your body NOT junk .. Do I need to come out there and thump you over the head with an eggplant? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete