Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 7, 2009 Sunday Morning

Waiting for the rain to stop here in Milwaukee. Saturday was a total waste of a day. Got up and never left the house all day. Was rainy and in the 50s all day. It was 81 degrees the day before. I did make us breakfast (french toast), lunch (sandwiches and soup) and supper (hamburgers and stew and fruit) so it is not like I did nothing all day. I hate the clean up. Never minded the cooking part. Watched a lot of TV all day. Watched Paul Blart Mall Cop on DVD. Was pretty much what I expected. Tony was snoring on the couch by 9 pm and I got him up and we both went to bed around 10:15. So, not a very exciting day. Too cold and damp to go outside.

Today it has not started out much better. I did make breakfast and we are now all showered and waiting for the rain to stop and clear up here in Milwaukee and also in Racine so we can drive there for a huge car show. Got my IPod and music all ready for the fun. LOL. I have no interest in cars but feel it is my duty as a good husband to not only do things I like to do, but do things Tony likes to do. Plus we spend weekends together. Actually looks like the sun is trying to come out. Don't think Tony will want to take the 1965 Cadillac to the show since it is still so wet outside. It is about a 45 minute drive to Racine. So between the drive there and back and the show it will take up the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment