Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 18, 2009 Thursday Morning

Had a day of struggles yesterday. From the time I woke up till the time I went to bed I had to push myself through the day. In the morning it rained which doesn't help me get going on any day. By the afternoon the sun started to come out and it got a bit easier to get through the day. I honestly can not believe how much the weather and lack of sun affects me. I did manage to get done most I wanted during the course of the day taking long rest breaks in between each project. I scraped a part of the house and gave it one coat of paint. No energy today to put the second coat on yet. Also played with the pond trying to clean it up a bit. Last night we went to a car show at the Solid Gold McDonald's here in Milwaukee. Dragged myself through it. Watched a little TV and went to bed at 10 PM.

Today the sun is out and Summer seems to finally be coming. I can feel the humidity and tonight we are suppose to get some huge storms. I love storms. I played with the pond a little more this morning and when I am done typing this blog I have to get in the shower so I can get to my ARCW board meeting from 1 PM to 3 PM. Hope we accomplish something this time. If I had more energy I would type more. Just can't seem to get it together these last two days.

1 comment:

  1. Trust me Dave, without sunshine, everyone drags around. You did more in one day than I've done in five! It has been raining here for almost three weeks straight. Today (Friday) we are supposed to get a break but no sun, just dreary clouds again. Isn't supposed to be nice until Tuesday and then the rain begins again on Wednesday :( Not sure what the heck Gore is talking about with all his global warming stuff but it sure isn't happening here in PA.

    As I was typing this, just thought of something. Have you ever heard of the Verilux lights aka 'Happy Lights'? They simulate sunshine all year long. Might help you a little if you bought a couple.

    Have a fantastic Friday***

    ReplyDelete