Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20, 2009 Saturday Night

Tippsy. Feeling no pain. Jeez am I a light weight. Had less than 2 drinks at the North Avenue Street Festival and I am having the hardest time typing this blog. Disclaimer: Not responsible for what gets written from this point forward. LOL

Last night the storms in Milwaukee were not as bad as the storms to the south of us. Racine and Kenosha got hit hard. Jo will know what I am talking about. Hwy 94 and exit 50 was completely under water from the amount of rain and the tornado that went through Kenosha. We had rain here in Milwaukee and a little bit of lightening. After the night before's storms they would be hard to beat. Tony and I watched some boring horror flick on Chiller TV last night and were in bed by 10 PM due to lack of sleep the night before, due to the storms that lasted endlessly. Since we went to bed so early Tony was up by 6 AM, I got up at 7 PM, trying to stay in bed as long as I could. Read the morning paper and did the morning routine. Tony headed to the auto body shop by 9:30 with some excuse. LOL I think he just needs to get away from me at least once a day. It's Saturday. The shop is closed. I mentioned I would love for him to finish the small part of the easement on the second floor I could not reach last week when painting. He of course said he would be home in no time. I did have to call and ask him at about 11:30 when he thought he might be home. I in the mean time cleaned out the garage rain gutters, vacuumed, cleaned up the yard, showered and had the ladder set up for him. He managed to take all afternoon to finish an area that would have taken me an hour, but it was an area I can not reach and feel uncomfortable painting because it is so high and not a lot to hold on to. He did get it done by 4:30. Three beers later of course. What is it about husbands that when they do a house project they seem to spend 10 minutes on the project and an hour patting themselves on the back for the little they accomplished. Plus a project you know you could do more efficiently they turn into a MAJOR project. When it could have been done without making it into one. I swear it is the alcohol talking. The area I wanted finished is finished. I took each of the dogs for a walk around the block and tinkered around the house as Tony painted. After the dogs were fed and Tony was showered we went to a street festival called North Avenue Block Party. They close off a big portion of the eastside we live on where a lot of the trendy bars are. Less than a half mile away. As you can tell we had a good time. Ran into some friends of Tony's as well as friends of ours. Got home and turned on the central air conditioning because over 80 degrees is too damn hot to sleep in. From the weather, looks like the air conditioning will be on for a while. I knew it would go from cool to hot in a week here in Milwaukee. Watching Harper's Island, or at least as much as one can watch while typing this blog making a spelling mistake at least every five words. Needed a night out. Tony worked hard today painting as well as I did earlier in the day. The tension has still been there since at this point Tony has not gotten final word on his shop loan without my signature or cosigning. So we needed the night out. I am sure we will be sleeping by 10:30. Tony much earlier than I. Sunday we have a car show and meeting some friends at it. Suppose to be hot again tomorrow. Not liking hot. Going to reread this blog and post before my mind totally turns to mush. Don't worry, I won't forget to take my pills before I fall asleep. Have still not missed even one night of the AIDS cocktail Atripla since starting in January. Not one night. Guess that is why my numbers are doing as well as one could expect. But that thought just brought me down so I am going to sign off now.

2 comments:

  1. you probobly shouldnt be drinking at all taking all of those pills, doesnt it say on some of the bottles not to? you can fun just drinking pepsi or what ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By his blog, he hardly ever has any. I don't see what harm 2 drinks would do. Surely a man has the right to that?

    ReplyDelete