Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13, 2009 Saturday Morning

Got up early Friday morning and started the daily routine. Read in the newspaper that the Pet Shop Boys are coming to Milwaukee in September and tickets go on sale at noon. I LOVE Pet Shop Boys. So after the Friday grocery shopping and lunch with the guys I got online and bought 2 tickets for the concert. The concert is September 15th so that means I am not going anywhere till then. Would not spend $70 a ticket and not be around. Tony is not a fan of the Pet Shop Boys so if I am not around the tickets would be a waste. So you guys are stuck with my until at least the middle of September. :) Took a long nap Friday afternoon since I know this is going to be a big weekend. Tony got home around 5:30 PM and we invited some friends over prior to going to the party and Pridefest. Went to the party with our friends. Had a great time. Know most of the people at the party. A very pretty group of guys. We then went to Pridefest around 9:30 PM and stayed there till almost closing at Midnight. Saw Cindy Lauper, or at least heard her. I did get a glimps here and there of her but the crowd was huge. Today's newspaper said attendance was up 42% over last year. Got home and watched TV for about an hour till I just could not stay up any longer. Tonight is Brandy and Deborah Cox.

This morning my sister called me at 8 AM in tears telling me she joined my nieces blog and then notice about 12 hours later that since she joined my blog it listed my blog as one she follows on my nieces blog. She was so upset and so sorry. She said she fixed it but is not sure if someone in our family that still does not know my status might have seen the link and it might be out there now. I told her to stop crying. I told her she did not do it on purpose and that we will let the chips fall where they fall. I love my sister Patti so much and I told her I loved her and to stop crying and worrying about it. Maybe she even did me a favor. I plan on calling her in a bit and once again reassuring her she should stop worrying about it. I am more upset she woke me up at 8 AM than maybe mistakenly sharing my blog. LOL

Will have a lazy morning this morning till we head to Pridefest again this afternoon. Home for dinner and feed the dogs, and back there at the fest for the night. Will be an exhausting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment