Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9, 2009 Tuesday Night

Got up and got through the morning chores and was at my appointment at ARCW with a person to file the paperwork to appeal the social security denial. Filing this appeal is the first step. This makes social security look again at my case and make another decision. If social security denies it again then I will have to ask for a hearing. ARCW will help me through to the end even if it goes to a hearing. Very grateful for ARCW here in Milwaukee. Got home and rested for a little while till the sun showing through the blinds told me I had to get up and do something. First thought was how dirty the windows were so I got outside and washed them. Since I had the ladder out I painted a little red accent on the garage so now it is green, white and red, Italian colors for Tony. Tony didn't even notice it till I pointed it out after he got home. Drove to the local greenhouse down the road and bought some flowers for the back yard pots and planted them. Also bought a pond plant that floats in the pond. The fish love it. I know from experience to just buy one plant because by the end of the summer I am pulling them out of the pond because they have spread so much. Funny story. The lady who use to run the greenhouse died about a year ago. It is now run by someone else. That is obviously not the funny part of the story. Anyway, I told the new owner that I will always remember the old owner by what she said to me one year when I was buying pond plants. I always bought them to soon in the season and they always died and had to be replaced due to the cold nights. She finally the year before she died told me I will know when it is OK to put pond plants in the pond when I can stand outside naked in the middle of the night and not freeze my wiener off. She had a very dirty sense of humor. She was well loved and missed. After planting the plants I scraped some paint off a small area of the house so I can hopefully paint it tomorrow in my never ending quest to paint the house trim this summer. When Tony got home we went to the Harley Davidson Museum for a Car Show. It is not far from home in downtown Milwaukee. It was the perfect size car show. Enough for Tony to be happy and not too many for me to get bored. Plus the Harley Bikers make it much more visually appealing. Ate at the show. Had a brat and chips. Now just watching a little TV till it is time to go to bed. Tomorrow I just have to take Stella to an afternoon vet appointment so they can hopefully test her blood for the last time since she was having problems with her white count. I sure hope this is the last test for her, it's getting a little expensive with the vets lately.

I need to come up with a catchy end phrase to end each blog. Looking for suggestions. You know like 'Seacrest Out', or Better Tomorrows, etc. I will look for your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment