Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5, 2009 Friday Night

Got up around 7 AM and after getting the dogs fed and stuff I went to St Mary's Hospital for my scheduled blood test. This is a complete test of everything again. I get the results a week from Monday. My goal is to have a viral load that is undetectable and a TCell count somewhere above 300. I am pretty sure the viral load will be undetectable, but have no clue on how well my TCell count has risen. Remember my viral load has been test three times and has been 334,000, 1000, and 100. So I am more confident it will be undetectable this time around. My TCell count has only been tested twice and that went from 106 to 229, so I have no clue how this will raise and at what pace. The viral load decrease was a shock and happy outcome telling the doctor he must have picked the right cocktail, Atripla. I hear it takes TCell a lot longer to increase which is why they are not counted with every blood test. Picked up a McDonald's Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel (don't even say it Michelle), and an Egg McMuffin for Tony on the way back from the blood test. I couldn't even have coffee prior to the blood test. Finished the morning chores and went grocery shopping for some fresh fruit and milk. Tony was home by 11:30 to pick me up for our Friday lunch with the guys. Had a grilled chicken sandwich with barbecue sauce (better choice Michelle?) and a strawberry shake (I'm going to hell...) and when I got home I laid on the bed for what I thought would be a little bit. Ended up sleeping two hours and it was now 3:30. Had a cup of coffee and waited for my mind to start up again. Tony and I then went out to eat with a couple across the alley at a sit outside and eat restaurant since it was so nice today. Almost hit 80 degrees. A cold front is suppose to go through any time now, in fact the window open next to me just sent in a cold breeze. Temperature is suppose to drop 20 degrees in 2 hours and be a cold, damp rainy weekend. Oh well, just so it is nice nice weekend for Milwaukee's Pridefest.
Went out to dinner at a local restaurant and had a deep fried fish fry for dinner with waffle fries (I feel like Michelle is on my shoulder shaking her head, although I know Jack would have enjoyed the waffle fries). Went across the alley and had a drink with the neighbors for an hour prior to coming home and typing this blog. No plans this weekend. There is a car show in Racine on Sunday, but the weather does not sound good. I have a ton of beautiful men pictures to add to that web page, maybe I will get around to it this weekend.

2 comments: