Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 25, 2009 Farrah Fawcett

Just saw on the news Farrah Fawcett died this morning. How sad. I really really liked her. Loved her in the movies she made and of course Charlie's Angels. Loved the movie where she got raped by the guy and then held him captive in her fire place tied up. What was the name of that movie? Extremities? So sad. Goes to show all the money and fame can't change the fact that when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. I remember having a poster of her in high school in my locker so I would appear straight and cool. I told Tony earlier in the week I thought she would be gone by Friday. Not one of those times I wanted to be right. So this writing is dedicated to Farrah Fawcett. May her pain be no more and her memory live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment