Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009 Late Afternoon

Thought I would pretend I don't notice the dogs all at my feet trying to tell me they are hungry and write today's blog. I feed them at 5 PM. If and when I feed them any earlier than that, the next day they start asking even earlier than on most days. In a lot of pain. Good pain. Did a lot of work today. Took a pain pill about an hour ago my back hurts so much. Got up this morning at 6:30 after a little bed play with Tony. Got showered and out the door a little after 8 AM for my 8:30 AM dentist appointment at ARCW. I hate going to the dentist more than going to the doctor. Had to have two cavities drilled and filled. I hate the shots. Hate the shots so much that as a kid I use to let the dentist drill without shots. Now I am a lot older and wiser so I know the pain of the shots will be much less than the pain of the drilling without shots. Got home and started putting together a car canopy we have had in the garage still in the box for at least 2 years. Bought it on sale. Have had other canopies over the back cars but they deteriorate in time and had to be taken down and thrown away. Cut the front yard grass. Took another shower and now since the dogs are fed I am just waiting for Tony to come home with Stella. Not going anywhere tonight. I think we will order a pizza cause I am too tired and sore to cook. Will spend the rest of the night on the couch watching the Invasion marathon on Chiller TV. Tomorrow night are the last four episodes of the season. It is so worth it to watch the last episode. Like I said in yesterday's blog it is like a concentration camp that the aliens made to then force the people into the water so the aliens can take over their bodies.

Friday I plan on going grocery shopping, lunch with Tony and the guys, nap the afternoon away and then the big Milwaukee Pridefest weekend begins. Not sure when I will have time to post. Have a Pre Pride party tomorrow night at dinner and then we will head down to the festival for the night to see Cindy Lauper. Saturday we will be there all afternoon and then again all night. Deborah Cox is at the festival Saturday night. Sunday between Pridefest and the block party two blocks away, Sunday will be a full day. I will be exhausted on Monday. Monday I get my latest blood test results. Should be interesting.

Eggplant. Michelle, I love deep fried Eggplant. With red dipping sauce. My mouth is watering. Now I will have to get some next time we are at an Italian restaurant. Don't forget to bring it to the house deep fried. LOL I wouldn't know what to do with them if you gave them to me from the garden.

Saw my baby rabbit today. He is eating my carrots so fast. I bought a huge bag of carrots last week and they are almost all gone. They are on my shopping list to buy again tomorrow. I put some lettuce out for him / her but it dried up before it found the lettuce. Hope everyone is doing OK. Till we meet again...........

1 comment:

  1. I'll DEEP FRY you mister! .. Healthy eating .. grill fresh eggplant & then dip in the sauce if you must .. just DO NOT fry it! .. If you insist on frying it, then use Extra Virgin Olive Oil .. at least it won't be as bad for you :)

    Have a great weekend but don't over-do it .. rest when you need to .. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete