Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009 Monday Night

Got up this morning around 7:15 AM. I still can not believe how the Atripla within being out of bed for about 15 minutes makes you run to the toilet when the feeling hits you. I can get out of bed, get dressed, feed the dogs, fill my coffee and grab part of the newspaper and it is time to go. Anybody else notice this since being on Atripla? Got through the morning getting done most of the daily chores like picking up the dog droppings outside, feeding the pond fish, vacuuming the house before going to my Monday therapist appointment. After the appointment I went up to talk to someone on the Client Advisory Board to find out a little more about it and if it is going to be something I will want to continue. Will give it another meeting. Next meeting is not for a couple weeks. Got home and made myself some tomato soup in a bread bowl. I spent most of the afternoon just cleaning up the back yard and doing some outside tasks. I did call on the status of my social security. Was told a determination has yet to be made. Guess that is better than a denial. Was told to call back in two weeks if I have not heard from them. The temperature in Milwaukee dropped about 30 degrees in a matter of an hour this afternoon. Was a beautiful day until about 3 PM. Made us some dinner tonight and now just watching reruns on CBS for the night. Looking forward to going to bed early tonight. Had a lot of vivid dreams again last night. In fact the last couple days I have had very vivid dreams. More than one a night which is different. I usually have one main vivid dream. I have to get a pen and paper next to the bed so I can write down anything I remember about my dreams before I forget them. Have no appointments or plans tomorrow. If it is nice out I might continue on the house trim painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment