Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31, 2009 Sunday Night

Long weekend. Friday night after Tony got home from work and he sat around for a while it hit me that earlier in the week he had mentioned a friend's mom's funeral that night. The service was till 7:15 PM. Got Tony in the shower and raced to the other side of town to make an appearance at the funeral. Glad we went. The friends own a couple gas stations and auto repair shops in Milwaukee. Stopped off on the way home for some Taco Bell. In bed by 10:30 PM.

Saturday morning Tony was up early thinking it was Friday. I got up around 7 AM. I did the usual morning cleaning up after making eggs and bagels for breakfast. Tony then took the Cadillac to the shop as I showered and we were out the door by noon to go to a car show in Mukwanago. About an hour drive away. The Cadillac car show was at this old resort that was popular by gangsters and the type back in the day. Has little cabins and a really cool restaurant that look like it did 75 or more years ago. Great woodwork and all the windows have leaded glass. Met the couple we are becoming friends with at the car show and then went to a custard stand and had sundaes and talked. We then took the long way through Wisconsin to their house, which we had never seen before. They showed us around their house, yard and new huge garage. Tony was very envious of the garage. We then took the long way home and got home after 5 PM. Long day of having to be nice to people. LOL. Tony was sleeping on the couch by 9 PM Saturday night. I went to bed around 10 PM.

Sunday we got up and read the Sunday Milwaukee Journal. I made breakfast. I took all four dogs one at a time for a walk around the block. Then saw a pool for half the price as the one I bought last Sunday in the Menard's sale advertisement. After we both got showered we drove to Menard's to buy the new on sale pool and return the other pool I bought at Big Lot last week. We ended up stopping at a rummage sale on the way to Menard's and spending $100 on crap that will someday end up at one of our own rummage sales. LOL. Bought the pool, 8 bags of bark chips for the front yard, a new shop vacuum for the auto body shop, and a bunch of other stuff not necessarily needed. Stopped off at A&W for a small lunch there somewhere. We got home around 4 PM this afternoon and after putting away all the merchandise and crap we bought it was time to feed the dogs and make Tony some dinner. Made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and a can of ravioli. Nothing on TV tonight. Watching a DVR recording of the Mentalist right now. Have to see what else we have on the DVR for the rest of the night. I am sure we will both be in bed by 10 PM tonight. Was a great weekend. The weather was in the 70s and was mostly sunny.

Monday I have my morning therapist appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete