Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009 Saturday Night

Don't think I have the swine flu since I do not feel any worse than I did this morning. So nothing to worry about. I am writing this tonight from my new laptop computer that I bought today at Best Buy. It took all day to get it backed up and set up. I LOVE IT. Tony is on the desktop cruising cars on craigslist, and I can be here updating my blog and web sight on the couch. Went to Arby's prior to Best Buy for lunch. Tonight just made a frozen pizza since I was not hungry from the late lunch at Arby's. Love the French Dip Sandwich. Had their new Malted Chocolate Shake also. Tony drank most of it when I wasn't looking. Bad Tony. Had to call ATT tech support to get the laptop to configure with the home wireless we had installed during the week. It didn't take long and all is working great. The laptop I bought is a Compaq. Seems to be working great. Not one problem yet. Got a letter from Social Security today. I wasn't denied, but not yet approved. They set up a doctor's appointment with one of their doctors for the middle of May. Have to bring Tony or a friend also, per the paperwork, so they can talk to them also. Will keep you posted. No plans for tomorrow. If we get up early enough maybe we will take Tony's mom out for breakfast. Suppose to be 60s and sunny tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Talk to you soon. I am still waiting for anyone to sign my forum, put themselves on my interactive map or sign my guest book. So far only Jack has signed the guest book. Want everyone to put their tack on the interactive map on my web sight. What are you waiting for? Do it now. http://gaydavemilwaukee.angelfire.com/

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the laptop! You'll love sitting outside on your new deck in the fresh air with it! I signed the guestbook before OJ did? ;) Jack

    ReplyDelete