Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19, 2009 Tuesday Night

Had a pretty good day today. Slept horrible last night. Even pulled out the CD player and head phones at one point of the night around 1 AM. Listened to music for about an hour till I finally turned it off and when to bed. Got up this morning around 7 AM kinda tired. Fed the dogs, read some of the newspaper, did the dishes and vacuumed. By that time I was a little tired so I spent some time on the computer mixing music. Went to Walgreen's in the middle of the afternoon. Spent the rest of the afternoon finishing the music mix. Wish I knew a way of posting it on here for you to listen to. All great new dance music. My ex picked us up some pizza's for dinner tonight and then Tony and I went to the Harley Museum here in Milwaukee for their Tuesday night car show. Lot of cars. I dragged myself around looking at the men, I mean cars. Watching the Dancing With The Stars final. Then to bed. Big day tomorrow. I have my doctor appointment with the social security doctor. Have to be pitiful so the doctor lets me have social security/disability. Sure would be nice not to have to worry about money or working again under these conditions I am living with. Wish me luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment