Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12, 2009 Tuesday Night

Got up this morning and fed the dogs, drank a couple sips out of my coffee, had a cig and went back to bed. I thought I slept good last night. Tony said I woke him up at one point yelling something in my sleep. Wish I could remember. Got in and out of bed all morning till about 11:30. Forced myself into the shower. Made myself a peanut butter and jelly croissant for lunch and laid back down on the bed till about 1:15. Splashed some water on my face and went to my interview at ARCW to be a board member. Figure it is my way of giving back. I can not say enough good about ARCW. Meetings are once a month. I think they liked me because they told me to pencil in the next meeting on my calendar. It was kinda funny. I walked in and said the usual hello's, they asked me to say something about myself. I went on for about 10 minutes. When I was done they kinda just looked at their questions and said I pretty much answered all of them. I honestly have not met anyone I haven't liked at ARCW. I think I got on the board which I will be happy about. It will give me another reason to fight to stay alive. Got my monthly groceries at the food bank, brought them home and made a cup of coffee and went across the alley to gossip with the neighbor. By the time I got home I had enough time to vacuum and then Tony was walking in the back door. Made the second pizza from last week and met some friends at the Art Bar here in Riverwest for a drink. Saw the end of American Idol and in a little bit I am looking forward to going to bed. Usually when the sun is out I am not as tired as I was today. It was a nice sunny day here all day in Milwaukee. Guess we all have our 'off' days. I have an early dentist appointment in the morning. Earlier appointment then I am used to. Could throw off my whole day. Suppose to get some rain tonight and then hopefully some big thunderstorms Wednesday night depending on how hot it gets during the day tomorrow. Not much more than that going on today. Just felt tired all day. No energy. Haven't even answered emails. I actually could have just stayed in bed all day if it were not for the afternoon appointment and the sun being out all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment