Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15, 2009 Friday Night

Happy Friday. Got up about 6:30 this morning. I really try to stay in bed till about 7 AM but just can not lay there with the dogs staring at me and breathing down my neck to get fed. Got them fed and got myself to the couch with my cup of coffee. Felt OK again this morning. Read about half the paper and sent Tony to McDonalds for food, bacon egg and cheese bagel of course for me. I got showered and out of the house by 10 AM and was soon at Pick N Save doing the Friday grocery shopping. Got home and put it all away. Then set up a fence boarder in our back doorway and opened the door for the tenants dog so she could come downstairs and at least see me and the puppies and not be alone. Still can not take the chance of letting her be with my babies after last Sunday's incident. It has been working out fine so far keeping them apart. Tony and I had lunch with the guys and I came home stuffed and tired. Took an almost two hour nap this afternoon. Did manage to vacuum once I awoke and drank some coffee to jump start the brain. Did not go to the funeral I had been contemplating. Thought it best not to be a part, or start drama at a time such as a funeral. Happy with my decision since I did send a sympathy card earlier in the week. There was a time in my life I would have enjoyed the drama and attention, not any more. Vito's three staples look like they are about to pop out. Will have to keep an eye on them since they are not scheduled to be removed for another 7 days. Not so much worried about it breaking open if a staple comes out as I am having one of the other dogs step on it and get it in their foot, much less eat it. Not much on TV tonight. Watching Funniest Video's which is always a safe bet for a couple laughs. Think I will turn to the Farrah Fawcett Story at 8 PM. I always liked her. Heck, she was my cover back in High School so I wouldn't be viewed as gay. Had to have a poster of her in my locker so I would appear straight.
Today I was grateful for: Waking up another day with my husband and kids. Making it through the day finishing everything I had planned. Having a great lunch with good friends. That it is Friday which means a weekend with my husband. That I still have not missed taking even one pill when I have to take them daily, since starting the meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment