Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28, 2009 Thursday Night

Got up early determined to start painting the outside of the house. It was a little hit and miss with the drizzle, but I managed to get the back house peak painted and the garage painted. Tony is not happy with the garage and kind of threw a fit. So I told him I would post the pictures and let you guys decide. The slate on the both sides of the garage are a nasty dull green like on the house. The front of the garage has and had already been painted a green color. With the white double garage door it looked fine. There are no other green houses. Our house if you look is green, as well as the awnings. I do not think it is so bad. Yes, it stands out. But hey, it is easy to tell people to meet you at the house with the green and white garage. So I painted the driveway side of the garage slate the same green as on the back and touched up the white trim. I love it. Tony thinks it looks horrible. This coming from a guy who puts cars in his front yard. So, here is your choice. Please post your answer in comments. Choose one:
1. Picture to the left which shows the back of the garage and the ugly old dingy green slate on the north side that has not been painted.
2. Picture to the right which shows the back of the garage and the new same green that was on the back side now on the south side with the trim all touched up.
3. Neither. But if you choose this answer you must also suggest a color scheme.

Tony hates the color. Hates it!

5 comments:

  1. Jack's Vote: I like the white door, but personally would prefer a darker green...a nice rich hunter green would look nice. Painting the 2659 white to POP would be nice too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think I said NICE enough in that comment?!? LOL I'm tired. :) Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you asked our opinion, so here goes. I do not like the green at all. It does look a bit better once you painted the sides to match the front, but still don't like the color at all. I would prefer the garage match the house. Why not paint it the slate color of the house and the garage doors/front entirely white along with the trim? Is there a significance why the garage front is green? If not, I'd paint the whole thing white. Just my opinion, but I do agree with Tony on this one Dave, sorry***

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT LOOKS NICE AND NEW BUT IT IS A TAD BRIGHT. i AGREE WITH jACK AND GO DARKER...LIKE THE ROOF i THINK. i LIKE THE WHITE TRIM THO AND THE DOOR. bUT HEY, IT'S YOUR HOUSE. cHANGE IT NEXT YEAR AGAIN. lIVE WITH IT AWHILE AND THEN SEE....JO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete