Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27, 2009 Wednesday Late Afternoon

Another cloudy, drizzly day, and feeling the same in my mind today in Milwaukee. Spent the morning cleaning / clearing out Tony and my bedroom dresser drawers. We have so many clothes we never wear because they are burried in dressers or closets. I filled a whole huge garbage bag full of old Tshirts that went to the garbage. From now on when Tony brings home another Tshirt from some auto body shop or auto parts place he is going to have to choose one for the garbage. We must have at least 300 Tshirts. Tried on clothes to see what will fit this summer and what is just to big since loosing 25 lbs since January. I should look good in my tight jeans and Tshirts this summer. (looking for a positive angle on all the weight loss). About noon Tony's sister called to say she was in the neighborhood dropping her car off for Tony to repair and if she could drop off her dog. She has a black and white long haired daschound named Buddy. We actually call him Little Buddy since we had a Buddy till last June and when they were together that is how they know their names. Little Buddy is just like Vito in personality. Bold as can be, nothing scares him, walks right up to Stella, our pitbull, and has no fear. Even caught him trying to play with Stella this afternoon. No fear in this dog. Little Buddy loves his Uncle Dave and always has. At family events when they bring him we sometimes think he will have a heart attach from being so excited to see me, and will not leave my side the entire time we are at the event. In fact, in my arms usually the entire event. Little Buddy has always been like this. Always thought my pomeranian Shadow was reincarnated in this dog. Call me crazy but I have my reasons. Spent the afternoon listening to some of my music mixes at my The Music Page with 5 dogs on me, next to me, or at my feet. In fact added another mix. DJ Dave J All Night Dance Party Volume 19. Made it yesterday. Listen to it on The Music Page Got off the couch around 4 when Tony's sister came to get her dog, talked her into letting me keep him till Friday or so when she comes back from Illinois to pick up her repaired car. Little Buddy is now in heaven knowing he is going to be here for a while. I can not explain it, but even Tony has seen what I see in this dog.

Speaking of dogs. I talked with my old boss who's dog also really loved me that I have not seen since I was fired last August. This dog would run to my office first thing each day when the owner brought her to work. I have not seen the dog since August and heard it took a long time for her to stop going first to my office. I am hoping to set up a date / time this weekend to see Molly. I think I will be in tears. Happy tears. Will keep you posted.

Had very bad cramping and stomach problems most of the day. Cloudy weather did not help my energy level at all. Finally took a shower around 4 PM today and am dressed and ready to get some cheap burgers and fries at a local bar. Not sure if I am going to my HIV support group tonight. Just don't feel like it. Don't have the energy. Plus it is our tenants Birthday so I can always throw out that excuse. Tony should be home very soon and the dogs are looking to be fed since it is now going on 5 PM. Will keep this feed open for a bit till I go to dinner just in case I have something to say.

Oh. It is 5:15 PM and I have not had a cigarette all day. Nope, not one. Tonight in the bar eating dinner will be the huge test. So, so far success. There really is no other option.

No comments:

Post a Comment