Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1, 2009 Friday Morning

May 1st, where does the time go? Woke up this morning and only had to be on the toilet three times till I was able to get showered and to the grocery store for my Friday morning grocery shopping for fruit / food for the weekend. Total came to $111.00, only cost me $11.00 for the dog food out of pocket thanks to the state of Wisconsin Food Share. At least half of the total was fruit or healthy food. Made a big fruit salad with mellons and such, got green and purple seedless grapes, some strawberries and raspberries. Good for the body, but bad for the bowels. Oh well.

Leaving soon to meet the guys for lunch on Brady Street. Feeling very tired today and might spend the afternoon just listening to music and napping. The life of Dave. Found out yesterday my decision on social security / disability should be made by May 3rd. So by the end of next week I should find out their determination. I'm crossing my fingers it goes through. I couldn't hold a job yet if I tried between the tiredness and stomach problems. Also still wake up dizzy, but I have learned to just move a lot slower than I use to. Some would say I was always 'dizzy'. LOL.

The sun is suppose to come out some time today, it is trying. This weekend looks like it might get up to the 60s and mostly sunny. I'll take that. Tony took Stella to work with him again today. When I ask her if she wants to stay home or go to work she gets all excited and heads for the door. She loves going to work and playing with a ball in her enclosure. She plays all day I am told. My other 3 dogs and the tenants dog are all napping. Just looked around, Kali and Vito are butt to butt sleeping on a big dogie pillow. Barkley and Zoe are on the couch sleeping on opposite corners. No plans so far for the weekend which is fine with me since last weekend was a huge weekend.

Having fun catching up on the daily news stories that update on my web sight http://gaydavemilwaukee.angelfire.com/ . Always some story that catches my eye. I even learn new words at the fun page with the word of the day. The emails received page is worth reading for those to see what life is like in the HIV/AIDS world. I try to update it with new emails leaving out any personal information. I hope it shows others we are all in the same boat and experience similar experiences, feelings and thoughts.

Got to get myself looking good for lunch. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. kudos on the web page!!! I have found the selected news stories interesting and not widely reported elsewhere. I couldn't help linking with the beautiful men page.... OMG. I had to stop looking I almost cured my ed in one sitting. Thanks for your hard work and interst in keeping us informed of your progress. You're a must stop at every web surf.

    Best wishes always,

    Rick

    ReplyDelete