Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 2009 Mothers Day

Hello and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there.

We were up by 7 AM this morning. Read the Sunday paper and watched a little TV prior to showering and getting ready to go to my mother's house for Mother's Day. We watched last nights Saturday Night Live with Justin Timberlake on the DVR. It was great. Tony and I laughed so many times. Every time he hosts it is a good show. Made our way out to Oconomowoc to my parents house after I laid on the bed for about a half hour. Had a nice afternoon with the folks, brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews. My sister's kids are just adorable. The one looks just like the kid from Stuart Little Movie. Got home by 4:30. After I fed the dogs I brought down the tenants dog Zoe from upstairs so she wouldn't have to be alone. I have her with me during the day most days down here all day with no problems. We have had two incidents where she bit our dogs. Once Barkley, once she nipped at Vito. Well. About 45 minutes into her being down here Vito went to play with Zoe and she attached Vito. Grabbed him, shaking him. The minute I caught it and started yelling she let go of Vito. Gave Zoe a slap in the face and a yelling at, then Tony took her upstairs. While he was upstairs I checked Vito for any damage. Vito got a pretty bad puncture wound that we are trying to stop with a cold cloth. He seems to be doing OK. The bleeding has for the most part stopped, but when you look at the wound you can see the puncture goes about a half inch or more into Vito skin on his neck/shoulder. If the bleeding doesn't stop we will have to take her to the emergency vet tonight. Called my sister and she said to keep an eye on him, but if the bleeding has stopped he should be OK. Very scary. What sucks now is the fact that I have reservations towards Zoe spending the day or any time down here anymore. It happened so fast. I can not be watching them every second they are together down here. So do I leave poor Zoe upstairs alone all day? We will have to work out a new plan. Going to watch TV in bed to keep Vito from moving around. I will let you all know how he is doing tomorrow. I do have one morning appointment with my case worker at ARCW.

No comments:

Post a Comment