Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25, 2009 Monday Night

Was in bed by 10:30 last night and slept in till about 7 AM this morning. Got up feeling good today. Haven't had stomach problems in a couple days. Haven't taken a nap in a couple days. Have had a good couple days.

Fed the dogs, read the paper and made Tony and I Cinnamon french toast for breakfast. Took some Cinnamon bagels and sliced them like bread and soaked them in eggs to make my own creation of cinnamon french toast. They actually turned out good and Tony even said he liked them. Sat around outside most of the morning with Tony and the dogs after I showered. It was another nice day in Milwaukee today. Made tomato soup for lunch and put them in some bread bowls I had. I love soup in bread bowls. Tony doesn't like them. Too much work for him. Much less he does not like tomato soup so much. Oh well, since I was cooking, and always cook, he gets what I make. If he hated it I wouldn't make it. He can't have beer and steak for every meal. LOL. Took a drive to a new hardware store in the neighborhood to see what they carry, then drove to a friends house to see his dog and say happy 15th Birthday to him. It is the dog we take care of often when his owner goes out of town. The dog is 15 years old today. Headed down to the lake front and cruised around looking at the kites and men. Stopped off at the river so I could fill two big pails of rocks for my side yard pond. Ran into Pick N Save and bought some fresh fruit, a cake, and a salad. After we returned home I worked on the pond and sat outside with Tony some more. I made dinner. Huge chefs salad, corn on the cob, left over chicken, fruit salad and cake for desert. I actually cooked all weekend. breakfast lunch and supper. What a lucky man I have. NOT. He would rather go to a resteraunt and have someone serve him coffee and drinks, and keep refilling them. LOL Just finishing off the night with the CBS rerun line up tonight.

It is suppose to rain the next two days. Guess I should be thankful for the beautiful weekend. Was going to start painting the house trim this week. Have to put it off for a while. Can think of a few indoor projects to keep me busy the next couple days. Time to lay down on the couch. Tony is already snoring on it and it is only 8:45 PM. Guess I am in for a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment