Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2009 Wednesday Night

The American Idol final results are just minutes away. Will it be the cute kid or the gay guy?

Did not sleep well last night. Think it took till about 2 AM to finally fall asleep. Got up very tired at 6:30 AM this morning. Spent a quite morning at home just getting ready for my Social Security Medical Exam. Was a little nervous. I think Tony and I both did well. I think the conclusion should be I am accepted benefits. When they questioned Tony I think he put the final nail in the decision when he told the guy 'he can't get his head together until around 10:30, he might be able to get something done until he is in bed again for the afternoon. Sometimes when I get home from work he still is in bed'. Tony went on to say 'I own my own business and I wouldn't take the change of hiring him and having him fall from being dizzy and him getting hurt'.
If I get denied the only thing I can conclude is that the doctor is in the social security office pockets.

Kris won American Idol. Wow. Have to let this set in.

Back to the social security exam. It was more of a psychological exam. The doctor had me try to remember things. Count backwards and turn numbers and words around in my head. At one point he asked me to remember 3 words which he had me repeat to him. I was to remember the words. He than asked me a lot more questions adding numbers, division and subtraction. A little while later he asked me the three words. Was easy. I honestly could only remember the first word. RED. Didn't even have to fake it. I was in the doctor's office for about 45 minutes, Tony was in his office about 10 minutes. I have to get a copy of the report he fills out. Will let you know what the findings are when I get them. Whenever that may be. Tony and I stopped off at Taco Bell for a taco for lunch and he dropped me off at home. I got the mail and noticed the dogs all heading for the bedroom. So I knew it must be nap time. Got a good 2 hour nap. Spent what was left of the afternoon listening to music. Tony and I went out to the corner pub for cheap burgers and I then went to my weekly HIV meeting at the LGBT Community Center. The guy who runs the meeting and I showed up tonight. Called it a quick meeting after I got off my chest everything I wanted to say. Got home in time for the last 45 minutes of American Idol. Sinus's are bothering me today, pretty sure it is allergies. That time of year in Milwaukee. Stomach never felt all that great today either. Today it got to 85 degrees. Any hotter and I am not comfortable. I think I like it best when the temperature is between 60 and 75 degrees. I never liked hot weather. I am told now that the meds I am on will make me even like the heat less. Going to watch a little TV and then head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment