Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17, 2009 Sunday Night

Got up shortly after Tony did around 7 AM today. Sure wish I could sleep in on the weekends. Fed the dogs. Read some of the Sunday Milwaukee Journal. Made some eggs and bagels for breakfast. Tony colored his hair and while he was in the shower I joined him. Haven't taken a shower together in a long time. Always sounds more romantic than it is since someone always has to be in the cold, not under the hot water. The walk in shower stays nice and warm with the ceiling heater on so it was not as bad as it could have been. Feeling pretty good today. Took Stella for a walk around the block. Then took Barkley for a walk around the block also. Rested for about a half hour till I went with Tony to a Mustang car show. Tony enjoyed the cars, I tried to enjoy the spectators. Not much for me to look at. We then drove along the lake front from Grant Park to the east side. Stopped and bought gas, lottery tickets, and dropped off a prescription at Walgreen's. By the time we got home I was tired. Tony and I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening catching up on all the shows we have DVR'ed in the past month or so. Made spaghetti for dinner tonight. After writing this blog will settle back and watch the season ending of Desperate Housewives. Monday I have my therapist appointment in the morning and a dinner meeting at Bio Script at 6 PM. A nice dinner is always served at these monthly meetings. Monday's meeting is about drug resistance. A topic I know little about and want to learn all I can about.

No comments:

Post a Comment