Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7, 2009 Thursday Night

Got up this morning with a little less stomach pain this morning. Was very sluggish and in a fog most of the morning. Have little patience for the dogs today. Feeling very irritable. Took Stella to the vet and got her blood taken and tested, should get the results tomorrow. Drove to Bayshore mall and picked up my yearly chocolate covered strawberries for my mother for Mother's Day. Always get myself some as a reward. Spent the afternoon very very tired. Slept from 1 PM to 3:30 PM. Still very tired. Not sure if it is all the meds or what. Maybe the intestinal infection?

Made a couple changes on the web sight. Got rid of the forum because it was messing up the links to the web sight. Will look into adding a different forum in time. Got a little tense with a person on the phone at my mail order pharmacy where I have to get refills on my meds if I want ADAP to pay for the co-payment. Get this. The refill of Acylovir would cost me $10 at Walgreen's, but I would have to pay it because ADAP will only work with one pharmacy, and the mail order place is the only place my insurance will pay for my Atripla. If I order my Acylovir from the mail order pharmacy the co-payment, that ADAP would have to pay is $278. What? Oh, thats for a 3 months supply. Well, I don't need a 3 months supply since I will probably/hopefully not have to take the Acylovir much longer. I got them down to just sending my a 30 day supply. Co-payment ADAP will have to pay is over $100. Bottom line, to save myself $10 it will cost the state of Wisconsin ADAP program over $100. And we wonder why taxes in Wisconsin keep increasing. It is this sort of government red tape and waste.

Got about 10 emails from people answering my post at Body.com about what to expect at my Social Security doctor appointment later this month. Thank you all for you emails and information. Very much appreciated and learned a lot. If I don't respond to your email immediately know that I will. Also spoke to someone at ARCW on the telephone regarding the upcoming appointment. Guess honesty is going to be best. My days are not what they use to be. Working is just not an option at this point. Not sure if it will ever be an option. I guess I just have to explain what an average day is like. Between the all day dizziness, tiredness, cold chills, fuzziness, bowel problems, nausea and tiredness, it shouldn't be a problem. Feeling very depressed this afternoon. Not sure why. Had a good cry, pulled myself together and now writing this entry in the blog.

Thanks for the comments regarding my rant in yesterdays blog. Hope to receive more. Would love to know the true story regarding what is being said, who is reading it, and how it was found. If I don't get those answers it will not be the end of the world, just curious. I should just let it go, but I am only human. Lessons I have learned since January: Life if to short to sweat the little things. Obsessing about the past is unproductive. Forgive and forget. Move forward. Everyone has there own baggage. Now that I've learned these things I need to start practicing them daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment