Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29, 2009 Friday Dinner

I am exhausted. Did not sleep well last night because Tony's sister's dog has to sleep on me. Literally on my head nose to nose all night. If I push him away he finds a way to worm his way back to me nose to nose. The dog just loves me. So I was up at least four times with the dog and then finally up for good at 6:30 AM this morning. Did my morning routine of feeding the dogs, reading the paper, toilet time, picking up the dog droppings outside and showering myself. Was off to the grocery store by 10:30. Made the mistake of going to the closer Pick N Save. Always a mistake. Always worth the extra two miles to go to the one in Shorewood because the fruit is so much fresher and full. Did not buy much and was home by 11:30 putting everything away. Out the door before noon with Tony for lunch with the guys. Tony's sister was in town to get her car so she dropped off her son Anthony at the restaurant and Tony dropped us both off at home for the afternoon. He is a very good kid. Actually better behaved than her other son we helped raise. Just played with toys and hung out outside. Tony's sister came by after 4 PM to retrieve him. No nap for me today. Fed the dogs dinner and just waiting for Tony to come home. I hope he doesn't want to go out tonight because I have already changed into my sweat pants and don't plan on leaving the couch. Writing this early so I can maybe load a movie I've downloaded and watch that tonight. Not even hungry from the big lunch. Another nature casualty this afternoon. When Anthony and I were sitting out in the side yard we watch a baby bird take it's first flight from the nest in the peak of the house. Unfortunately it landed in the side yard and not far from Stella who within seconds had it in her mouth. She dropped it immediately when I yelled at her. The bird died in my hands. So sad. Damn. Nature is so cruel. Seeing one of my baby bunnies die yesterday and now a baby bird. So sad. Gave Stella a time out for about an hour in the guest bedroom. She felt bad also. Showed it to her dead in my hand and what she had done. Bad Stella. Not sure what Tony will want for dinner but he should be walking in the door any second. Have a couple of car shows to go to this weekend. Other than that hopefully I will catch up on my nap time. Still doing well with the no cigs. Almost lost it this afternoon, but made it through.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete