Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22, 2009 Friday Afternoon

Having a good day today. I found a way to put my music mixes on this blog sight. I have been searching for some time on how to do it. Hope you all take the time to listen to the mix. I will post more over the weekend. I can always supply a link so it can be downloaded. Just email me.

Got up this morning and fed the dogs, read the paper, got Tony off to work, vacuumed, showered and was at the grocery store by 10:30 AM. Got home and unpacked the groceries and soon Tony was here to pick me up to go to lunch with the guys. Have I said how much I enjoy our Friday lunches with the guys? I do so much enjoy them. Took a little nap this afternoon and then got up and finalized how I want the MP3 to play on this blog. I first had a link, then I decided to put the player on this blog. I love mixing music and am so happy I can share them on my blog. Guess it is the little things in life that give us pleasure. Tony should be home soon for the nice long weekend. Today is our 16th anniversary of our Holy Union. Making sandwiches for dinner since we both had a big lunch. I had a steak sandwich, fries, and a strawberry shake. We are then going to a play called No Regrets. Meeting a couple we have lunch with on Fridays. They are a very nice stable couple together over 20 years. They both are really nice guys. We met them since meeting for Friday lunches. Would be nice to spend more time with them in the future since we seem to share the same views on relationships. I most likely will not post again till Saturday since I don't know when we will get home tonight.
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC MIX!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Dave & Tony **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and Tony....happy happy anniversary....and to think I have known you longer than that.. I was into your john days. God how old I feel. You educated me on a lot of stuff and if not for you I may hate all of you. I remember so much fun we had tho. To think I was the only straight person there, even when my husband was with. One of my favorites tho was when we went to Grand avenue with you guys. What I learned that night. I was so naive before. But I miss the states so much. Loks like I am stuck here til after Thanksgiving, but shpuld be home for the holidays...then we move to kentucky. Have a good Memorial day week-end everyone!...love jo

    ReplyDelete