Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9, 2009 Saturday Night

Not a very eventful day today. Rained most of the day. When the weather is cloudy and rainy it seems to tap all my energy. Did manage to give Barkley a shower with mine this morning. Tony dried him off. He has bad skin and needs a bath regularly.

Tony brought home the BMW 530I today. It is silver. I am told a 2002. I drove it to take him back to the auto body shop to pick up the Tahoe. It is nice. A much smoother ride than my Mustang, but it is not off the ground any more than my Mustang like I really wanted. I honestly don't think my opinion matters much at this point since Tony seems to love the car. It does have a sun roof, but I will miss the convertible top. If I play my cards right, by the time he actually is done fixing the minor dents and takes out the previous owners thumper speakers out of the back trunk, summer will be for the most part over, or too hot to drive around with the top down anyway. The icing on the cake is the fact that my ex John drove it last Friday, he has a BMW, and wants it bad also. He even called today to see what I thought of the car and told me that he wants it. Well, that almost seals the deal. LOL. I say that not to be mean. My ex and I are still close after 20 years apart. We spent 5 1/2 years together prior to Tony and I. Tony and him are good friends also and there has never been an problems. Will keep you posted on what happens with the car. I am sure we will drive it tomorrow to my parents house.

Took a couple hours to lay in bed this afternoon. Actually I just thought for a bit and then Tony woke me about 2 hours later. We took his mom out to dinner tonight. After an hour and a half with her I had lost my patience and it was time to go home. I tried working on her TV and new converter box. Thank god we have ATT because I could not put up with the digital signal not keeping up to the sound and the picture looking all stutery. She has tried many antennas. I don't think people are going to be happy with the switch over in June. Oh, the cable companies and such will be for sure with all the unhappy people buying their services.

Tony is already sleeping on the couch. Guess he missed another episode of Harper's Island. I actually am looking forward to going to bed soon myself. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny but only in the 50s. Have to go to my parents house for a while for Mother's Day. These days I would rather just sleep.

I did add some funny jokes on the Fun Page at my web sight. They made me laugh. The theme is 'and then the fight began'. They really are funny. Thanks Brian. Sign my interactive map also now that you have the web page address. Nite everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment